- 4500 INR
- 4500.00 - 7000.00 INR
Audio Visual Signaling Device is used for generating audible and visual alarm to denote system malfunction and also to indicate possible hazard to safeguard public life. This signaling device has been specially developed for offshore and onshore environmental condition. Featured with 24V AC /230V AC electrical rating, this Audio Visual Signaling Device has incorporated a number of advanced features in to its design. This signal device is equipped with numerous high intensity LED lights ( maximum 630 nM light intensity) fitted in the circuit and red polycarbonate cap to safeguard the LEDs.
- Hooter: Electrical Rating: 230V VAC / 24V DC
- Sound output: SPL at 1K Hz 110dB/10W/1m
- Input Power: 10W RMS/ 13W Impedance: 8 Ohms.
- Frequency Response: 300-5000 Hz
- Electrical Rating: 230V AC /24V DC
Country of Origin
Made in India
230V VAC / 110V AC OR 24V AC/DC
As per Client , As standard RAL 7035
Can be offer with customised sound.
- Navigational Blinking Illumination light
- Flux min 1200 cd
- Power Supply:230V /24V DC
- LED: 48 Nos. High intense led used in the circuit.
- Light Intensity: 600 to 630nM
- Viewing Angle: 360 Deg.
- Operating temperature range: Up to 70 Deg. C
- Sealed water-proof unit conforming to IP66 standards
- Casing made of Aluminum Housing painted with UV paint for atmospheric protection
- UV stabilized Red polycarbonate Cap to protect the LEDs
- Fire retardant
- Withstands impact of up to 2J
- Cable Entry: 1no M20 X 1.5P With Polyamide cable gland with 500MM cable with Terminal
- Earthing: 1 no inside & 2nos. External
- Terminal: 2 Way terminal block
- Mounting: Base Mounting / Wall Mount
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Month
- All India
- Weatherproof Certificates and Factory Test Reports
Plot No. 197/1A, Phase-2, Opp. Vapi Paper Mill, GIDC, Vapi, Gujarat, 396195, India